The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must pass routine drug testing.
- Must work weekends.
- Must be willing to travel out of town if necessary for short periods of time.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Able to handle tight deadlines and be willing to do whatever it takes to meet those deadlines.
- Able to make on site decisions to correct and overcome difficult situations.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
- Planning of projects, including cost estimates, prep work, and materials and tools needed.
- Draft contracts between clients and contractors to show work and schedule.
- Coordinating schedules of Advanced Services team members to ensure the right people are on site.
- Set project goals and track progress to ensure we are on time and budget.
- Manage risk such as site conditions, worker safety, and others and discuss with client so that the job can be done correctly and safely.