The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must pass routine drug testing.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Able to handle tight deadlines and be willing to do whatever it takes to meet those deadlines.
- Able to make on site decisions to correct and overcome difficult situations.
- Must work weekends.
- Must be willing to travel out of town if necessary for short periods of time.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work with project managers and other contractors to complete jobs on time and budget.
- Follow state and local building codes during installation and inspection.
- Follow blueprints and diagrams as needed when installing electrical components.
- Replacing or repairing circuit breakers, fuse boxes, fuses, or wiring, based on the needs of the project.
- Consult with engineers, engineering technicians, line installers and repairers, or industrial machinery mechanics and maintenance workers when performing installations.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Working with aerial lifts.
- Working with HID, LED, Neon.
- Thoroughly document work performed and condition of all finished work and job sites.
- Communicate with both main office and Project Manager all necessary details and/or issues of the projects and the necessary actions required to meet deadlines, if any.